Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome to my new blog "California's Memory Lane"

Hello all,

I am fairly new to this blogging "thing", I have heard many of my close family and friends talking about so called blogs and kept telling myself that I had to give it a shot. After many nights of thinking to myself hmmm..... What would make a good blog? I not only wanted something that would interest people but also maybe educate them as well. With so many topics being covered it is pretty difficult to choose one. Being a native Californian I decided to blog about the past tourist attractions and amusement parks that once attracted thousands, sometimes even millions of tourists to our beautiful California. This blog will be updated regularly with plenty of useful information and pictures.. Remember, alot of these places are gone but definitely NOT forgotten. We will keep them alive in our memories

Thanks, Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment